Real-Time Actionable Insights for Prescriptive Maintenance
Real-time Work Order Analytics
Manage by Exceptions
Prioritize. Act now
Monitor. Predict. Optimize
OpsVeda – Prescriptive Maintenance ensures optimal asset availability by overlaying production schedule commitments on asset maintenance requirements. It helps managers prioritize maintenance activities, make replace vs. repair decisions and identify bottlenecks on the shop-floor. OpsVeda provides real-time view of maintenance performance – Production impact, Planned vs. Actual downtime, Costs, Quality etc.
Solution provides the Maintenance Team an ability to manage workload and support daily coordination via:
- Predictive insights around “what is about to break, before it breaks?”
- Anticipating spare parts shortage in the event of a failure or maintenance need
- Proactive monitoring of Maintenance Work Orders (due and overdue orders, planned and unplanned orders, planned schedule vs. actual dates)
- Performance comparison across Work Order types, Work Centers, and Facilities
- Current period reporting around repair rates, preventive versus corrective repairs, reactive maintenance cost versus total cost, work order schedule compliance
- Key reports across equipment and asset class, by total cost, labor hours, corrective requests (PM01), preventive requests (PM02), etc.
- Reliability metrics around Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and Mean Time Between Repairs (MTBR).
OpsVeda Real-time storyboards for Prescriptive Maintenance
Capture equipment sensor data thresholds and alarms to trigger pro-active maintenance. Optimize maintenance intervals. Reduced break-downs due to timely maintenance that provides more up time.
Reduce maintenance costs. Reduce down-time costs, and inventory. Closely track delayed activities, external services overdue, due and completed, spare parts inventory aging .
Reduce customer penalties
Reduce orders affected due to future downtimes, Minimize the production hours lost to maintenance and improve on-time delivery. Meet customer SLAs.
Improve equipment reliability
Real-time compliance/performance measurements improve reliability.Provides automated alerts that helps to perform the required maintenance on time. This results in a safer work environment and better compliance.
- Stringent manufacturing SLAs
- Capex reduction & consequent high asset utilization
- Unplanned downtimes
- Safety & compliance requirements
- Maintenance/ Repair cost management
- Asset availability
- Optimal production rescheduling
- Break-down impact assessment
- Maintenance tracking
- Incident tracking
THE OPSVEDA SOLUTION
- Maintenance aligned to customer commitments
Maintenance aligned to customer commitments Technical considerations like usage and elapsed time cannot be the only factors that drive asset maintenance. OpsVeda also considers schedules committed to downstream stakeholders and customers. This ensures availability is aligned to larger enterprise objectives.
- Automated evaluation of rescheduling options
Automated evaluation of rescheduling options Based on business user defined rules, OpsVeda can evaluate different rescheduling options for production tasks. It takes into account the projected downtime, pending production orders and committed sales orders.
- Impact assessment through quick search
Impact assessment through quick search Just type the id of the work center or affected equipment and instantly see all the dependent production orders.
- Alerts for approaching/ overdue activities
Alerts for approaching/ overdue activities Whether it is the equipment’s self diagnosis or planned time/ usage based maintenance, OpsVeda can acquire all the information and alert the user to ensure that the required activities are carried out.
- Real-time compliance/ performance measurement
Real-time compliance/ performance measurement All the data about maintenance activities, inspections and audits are acquired and analyzed in real-time. The source could be anything – ERP, specialized maintenance management system or equipment. The management can monitor the effectiveness of repairs, time between failures and degree of compliance.